The SITRANS T range
Highly precise, intrinsically safe and connectable to diverse signal sources
Our field devices, control room devices and the small low-price head transmitters of the SITRANS T range measure with high precision and can be quickly connected to diverse thermocouples and resistance thermometers as well as through mV and ohm sources. They work with electrical isolation and also in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Transmitters for the temperature measurement are available for various areas of application
- SITRANS TF for field assembly
- SITRANS TF2 , with digital display and resistance thermometer with Pt100 sensor
- SITRANS TK-L for mounting in sensor head
- SITRANS TK/TK-H for mounting in sensor head
- SITRANS T3K PA for mounting in sensor head with PROFIBUS PA
- SITRANS TW universal transmitter for control room mounting.
Intrinsically safe and flameproof designs also available
You can also choose between non-intrinsically safe, intrinsically safe and flameproof designs. And you don't have to wait because our SITRANS T temperature transmitters are available ex stock.
No entry errors
Plus: Parameterization is completed in next to no time. For example, using the user-friendly software package SIMATIC PDM (for SITRANS TK-H,TW and T3K PA). This program guides you through all the parameters in logical order. And it is so intelligent in its design as to practically rule out entry errors.